I saw this on my new favorite blog (www.joyshope.com) and decided to steal the idea! In case you've ever wondered any random trivia about me, this is your dream come true. :)
4 Jobs I have had:
1. McDonalds (dont judge. i was in high school).
2. Ticket counter at a gated community. (Got to work with friends, sit on my rear and read or crochet most of the time. miss it.)
3. Work Study at my college admissions office. (believe it or not, least favorite job. dont miss it)
4. Catering. (dont miss that either.)
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
(Not counting the ones my kids have watched over and over.)
1.Sleepless in Seattle - my all time favorite
2. Emma (The Gwyneth Paltrow one)
3. Lady and the Tramp. (it was my 'fall asleep to' movie in college.)
4. K-Pax. (not necessarily my fave but the hubby loves it! and we own it. cheap and easy)
4 T.V. Shows I cannot miss
1. The Office (i watch on hulu)
2. Lost (Totally love it, totally hate it. Totally addicted to attempting to figure anything out.)
3. Psych (makes me laugh!)
4.Monk, when it was on. My all time favorite show.
4 People who email me regularly:
1. Susanna, my dear friend who lives a bazillion miles away.
2. Lora, my other dear friend who lives on the same street as Susanna, a billion miles away.
3. My sisters. My other dear friends.
4. danni, my other dear friend who lives in the same city as 1 and 2, a bazillion miles away.
4 Places I have been:
1. Wales. Choir trip. I LOVED IT. if you ahve the chance, go there. So beautiful.
2. Scotland. Choir trip. Go there too. The other most beautiful place I've ever been. Greenest green you'll ever see.
3. Brazil. missions trip at an orphanage. The water off the coast is SOOOO blue. If i could paint my house that color, i'd be happy all the time.
4. Canada. Another really beautiful place once you get past Toronto. :-)
4 Favorite Foods
(keep in mind I'm pregnant.)
2. Fast food
3. any kind of pesto
4 Places I would like to visit
1. I want to go back to Wales!
3. New Zealand (but no thanks on the long plane ride.)
4. Hawaii. I need a beach.
4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. moving into my new house!
2. Getting a tiny bit more organized.
3. Crafting in my new craft space
4. welcoming pumpkin #4 into our family!