Friday, December 11, 2009

5 things I love Friday!

1.  Watching the IHOP webstream.  Many days I forget that it's there and when I remember, it is like a kiss from God!

2.  Watching episodes of Monk, the Office and Gilmore Girls on hulu. The only 3 shows I could watch over and over again and laugh every time at all the same jokes. (ok, the office can be off color, but when it's not, it is flippin hilarious!)

3. Selling things in my shop (hint hint.)

4. A good book.  I just finished the most informative book about autism that I've read to date!

5. the Bible, since we're talking about books. :-) I just started reading through it again.  Just. I'm on chapter 2 in Genesis. Love it!

Bonus photos!: 2 of my newest creations in my shop



  dont you just love the elephant on that blanket?!


i absolutely love the retro flowers on this diapers/wipes travel case. Tempted to keep this one for myself!

1 comment:

susanna said...

love the brown!! you are amazing!