Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yikes!

It has been a pretty long time, sorry!! Things have been NUTSO here.  Christmas, New Years, and then getting sick have made life pretty hectic, but things are starting to normalize again.  We spent Christmas Eve here in Oswego with the Greutman family and much fun was had by all. We opened lots of presents, ate yummy home-made cinammon rolls and frosted cookies.  I got a beautiful new winter jacket from my hubby and some other very nice gifts from the rest of the family! My kids got REALLY Blessed with toys and books and everything they could want. Bella has a new baby doll and she loves her to pieces! 
Christmas Day we drove 3.5 hours down to my parents house and saw almost the whole family! Sadly my big sis Laurel couldn't make it up this year, we missed her. But seeing the rest of my family was wonderful. Their company was like a breath of fresh air to me, as it had been a LONG time since I'd spent any quality time with them! Especially my siblings. We have alot of fun when we get together. And of course, we all got blessed with some awesome gifts too. :-)
New Years Eve was spent here with more family and we loved it! We ate amazing steaks and potatoes and had great conversation and game time. Catan still isn't old to me yet, even after playing it for 7 years nearly every week!
Rowans therapy started a few weeks ago and right now, he's just getting to know the therapists. So far, so good!  More updates on Rowan to come soon...Bless you all!

Jenn

1 comment:

susanna said...

yay jenn!! thanks for the update! we love and miss you all...seems like every pregnancy you get a sinus cold...hmmm....
love you lots! let's talk soon!